OneLift Pump Station
The OneLift™ provides a standard turnkey submersible pump station product with the distinction of having a sole-source point of responsibility, and can be installed in less than a day.
The OneLift Pump Station is designed with an integral valve vault built into the unused top portion of the wet well, which yields a single-structure product, that solves the problems of differential settlement found with the conventional 2-structure systems.
- Single Structure Design
- Rounded-Corner Shape
- Base/Bottom Section
- Wet Well Riser Sections
- Pre Assembled Equipment Package
- Integral Valve Vault Section
- Valve Vault Extensions
- Single structure: integral monolithic valve vault in the wet well top portion; Eliminates the need for 2-structure systems; Simple and rapid installation; Less excavation and a smaller foot print
- Allows for thinner/lighter walls; Prevents solids accumulation; Near rectangular shape provides more storage volume
- Five-sided durable construction with mono fillet and collar
- Elevate access opening covers to grade; Increase wet well storage volume; Available sizes: 2', 3', and 4'
- Includes all mechanical and electrical components prior to delivery; Oldcastle Infrastructure, or our licensed distributors, provide:= Product commissioning= Training= Complete package warranty
- Seamlessly integrates with the wet well base and riser sections; Reduces footprint; Eliminates risk of differential settlement associated with two structure systems
- Elevate access opening covers to grade; Risers are fabricated in standard lengths; Available sizes from 2' and 4'
Components and Options
The OneLift™ by Oldcastle Infrastructure, provides a standard turnkey submersible pump station product with the distinction of having a sole-source point of responsibility. The OneLift Pump Station is designed with an integral valve vault built into the unused top portion of the wet well, which yields a single-structure product, that solves the problems of differential settlement found with the conventional 2-structure systems. In addition; the single-structure design significantly reduces the product footprint for sites with tight area restrictions, and reduces complexity, size and cost of the excavation. The OneLift has proven to significantly reduce the time required for site installation.
OneLift’s standard innovative design allows for quicker project documentation, faster product delivery and repetitive high quality manufacturing. Oldcastle Infrastructure’s turnkey obligation means that the OneLift Pump Station will be factory preassembled with all mechanical and electrical components prior to delivery, and that Oldcastle Infrastructure, or our licensed distributors, are responsible for product commissioning, training and complete package warranty.
- Single structure with integral monolithic valve vault means less excavation
- Smaller footprint for tight-sites
- Increased working volume can decrease required excavation depth
- Standard design means fast submittal turnaround time
- Stockable components allow for fast production
- 20-years of pump station experience
The factory built OneLift pump station offers a monolithically cast valve vault, in what is typically an unused portion of the pump station. This results in a significantly smaller footprint – up to 50% smaller than conventional 2 structure pump stations – allowing it to fit tight sites. The innovative shape and structural design provides ample space for the interior valve vault, while increasing workable system volumes and decreasing the depth of the excavation. The integral valve vault also eliminates the risk of differential settlement that is inherently associated with two structure systems.
- Single structure with integral valve vault
- Valve vault cast within the structure; in normally unused area
- Single structure means no differential settlement
- Small footprint for tight sites
- Patent Pending intergrated valve vault section
- Factory Pre-assembled equipment package and vale vault assembly
- Quality controlled production of precast components
- Engineered for strength and efficiency
The OneLift pump station structures have been designed with a patented base module that incorporates rounded corners and a sloped bottom to help facilitate flow and prevent solids accumulation. The base module structure also embodies bouyancy footing sizing and is designed to prevent floatation without requiring surface resistance or the weight of mechanical equipment when the ground water level is at finished ground surface. The factor of safety against uplift calculated as a ratio of the total resisting force (excluding skin friction and the weight of the equipment) to the total hydrostatic uplift force, is designed to be at least 1.15. The net uplift force shall be transferred to the anti-bouyancy collar.
- Bouyancy Footing Sizing designed to prevent floatation
- Single body structure means a smaller excavation and footprint
- Patent pending sloped bottom surface design minimizes solids accumulation
- Patent pending rounded corners allow for thinner walls and minimize solids accumulation
- Standardized design allows the base module to be a stockable item