Vault Extension Risers, also referred to as Extensions, allow for greater versatility in vault height to help meet specific application needs. Vault riser extensions are added between the vault base and vault top sections to add volume and height to the vault. Riser extensions are available for all standard vault sizes in a wide range of heights.
- Modular Construction
- Extensions and Risers
- Embedded Lifters
- Knock-outs and Block-outs
- Material and Design Load Specifications
- Rugged durability to protect vital connections from the elements and vandalism
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Customization to accommodate required depths
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Allow for easy install
- Galvanized steel material
- Available in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Round or rectangular shapes available per design specifications
- Knock-outs are easily broken with a hammer for a desired fit
- Designed for H20 loading non-roadway applications
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.